Sitting on approximately 3360m2 of land (just under an Acre), zoned Rural Resources, our Vendor is asking for Expressions of Interest on this bush block, formerly a parcel of farming land currently being sub-divided from The Champ Street title.
Presenting a rare opportunity for purchasers to own a desirable site overlooking Ballahoo Island and the Mersey River afar, there is potential for interested parties to invest and work with council to re-Zone STCA.
• 3360 m2 approximately bush block
• Just under 1 Acre of partially fenced land
• Currently a nature block
• Zoned: – Rural Resource’s
• Potential to clear and re-zone S.T.C.A
• Overlooking Ballahoo Island
• Short drive to Devonport and Latrobe town centres
- Land is 3,360 m²