Escape the Ordinary - Magical Off-Grid Coastal Acreage
Discover the extraordinary with this very special and unique lifestyle property, tailor-made for those who crave an off-grid, sustainable haven enveloped in privacy and views. Nestled on an expansive 300 acres of native Tasmanian bushland, this hidden gem offers a retreat with breathtaking ocean and coastal views that will captivate your senses.
St. Patricks’ Head graces the backyard, a majestic backdrop enhancing the magnificence of this off-grid sanctuary. The views are simply spellbinding, where the beauty of the bush meets the serenity of the ocean in every direction. With two sides bordered by State Reserve along with two spring-fed permanent creeks and two winter creeks at either end of the property, this huge acreage provides an unparalleled sense of being on top of the world, with the added allure of subdivision potential (STCA) for those with grand future plans.
Step into a world of modern comfort with a solar passive home designed to face North/North-East to capture the stunning views along with all-day sun and warmth. Features include;
– double-glazed windows
– sealed concrete floors
– a striking 3-sided French ‘Chiminees Philippe’ fireplace
– Stanley wood combustion stove & wetback for the hot water system
– 24 x panel solar system with 24 x battery bank
– 3 x water tanks (house), 1 x water tank (vegie garden)
– roof sprinklers, fire water tank, pump & hoses
The property, built in 2017, seamlessly blends the old and the new with unrivalled character throughout. Marvel at the unique, one-off and repurposed features inclusive of;
– repurposed solid Jarrah front doors
– antique Tasmanian Oak kitchen island bench adorned with hand-painted tiles
– handcrafted Tasmanian Oak wood boxes for the fireplace & stove
Outside, the delights continue and include everything you need to enjoy a sustainable lifestyle;
– 13m x 6m shed, workshop & 6m x 4m woodshed
– 12m tunnel house (not erected but will remain)
– your own gravel pit for driveway maintenance
– enclosed vegie patch & separate chicken pen
– enclosed orchard with a plethora of fruit trees including cherry, apple, nectarine, peach, plum, mulberry, pomegranate, blueberries, loquat, lemons, limes, avocados, grapefruit, feijoa, fig, passionfruit, mandarin, yuzu lemon, bay leaf & lemon verbena
Just a 5-minute drive from the local dog beach and a scenic 30-minute drive to either St Helens or Bicheno, this dream property offers the perfect balance of seclusion and convenience. This is more than a home; it’s an experience waiting to be lived.
Live the life you’ve always dreamed of; this property is calling you to experience its magic firsthand.
Inspections by appointment only.
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate. Photos are indicative of the property only.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 121.90 hectare
- Floor Area is 271 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 6 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place