Your Own Private Sanctuary
Wow, how great is this, over 100 acres of Australian bush (which is subdividable STCA), your own swimming hole on the Denison Rivulet, 2 homes and enviable views of the ocean and National Park.
Situated on an elevated acreage the home is bright, airy and immediately comfortable, with window placement taking advantage of the magnificent 360 degree views that a home in this location provides.
It offers an open plan kitchen/dining/living area that captures uninterrupted views of the Douglas Apsley National Park, the Tasman Sea, Bicheno and beaches all the way north to Seymour!
Within the main residence, the light filled living space with floating timber floors and neutral tones give this room a modern and minimalist look and feel. While the option of gas or woodfired cooking is sure to appeal – it’s rare to have such great flexibility.
The 2 bedrooms are both king sized and whilst the master has a built in robe, the 2nd is a blank canvas – will it be a bedroom, or perhaps a rumpus or theatre?
The new well appointed bathroom includes a walk in shower, vanity and separate toilet.
The second home or studio is fully self contained, also offers some of the best views available anywhere on the coast.
Perfect for the extended family, visiting friends or perhaps an Airbnb, there is no denying that the views, location and ever abundant wildlife will appeal to visitors from Tassie, interstate and overseas.
This property offers the perfect set up for those wanting a great escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Ideally positioned from up on high, overlooking native Aussie bush, the Tasman Sea and the beautiful beaches of the East Coast.
• Five minutes to the Bicheno township, primary school, shops and beaches
• Situated on a commanding 114 acres, potential subdivision STCA
• Located in a quiet, tightly held cul-de-sac surrounded by other acreages
• Off grid with gas hot water, 12 solar panels with battery storage + generator back up if required
• Shares boundaries with the Douglas Apsley National Park, Denison Rivulet and private owners
• Expansive entertainer’s kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, quality appliances inclusive of an Esse wood stove
• Cool neutral tones and floating timber floors in the open plan living area
• Your own private swimming hole at the Denison Rivulet
• Surrounded by native bush, abundant with wildlife
• 2 x double carports
Note that Inspection will be by appointment only.
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 46.20 hectare
- Floor Area is 161 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining