Affordable still exists!
This 1952 weatherboard home is a great opportunity to secure a tidy home at a very affordable price. Offering 3 bedrooms, central bathroom, kitchen/dining, cosy lounge with heat pump and wood heater (not currently working) and separate laundry with toilet. The block is well fenced for kids and pets and includes a couple of handy garden sheds connected by a carport space.
With a tenant currently in place until November 2023, it would make an easy investment or for a young couple looking to get into the market this represents a chance to purchase and not end up with crippling mortgage payments.
69 Hargrave Cres at a glance
• Affordable 1952 weatherboard home
• Polished floorboards and carpet
• Excellent side vehicle access
• Well fenced, level block with garden sheds
• Close to shops, schools, supermarkets & all city conveniences
• 8 Minutes’ drive to Launceston’s CBD
• Building size: 95sqm
• Land size: 699sqm
• Year built: 1952
• Council rates: Approx $1,500pa
• Water Rates: Approx $1,000pa
• Currently rented: $325 per week until Nov 2023
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 699 m²
- Floor Area is 95 m²
- 2 Carport
- Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category