Rare as Hen's Teeth
Located just a stones throw to the Kings Meadows shopping precinct and minutes from Launceston’s CBD, this rarely sought but often found gem is now available for your viewing.
Beautifully maintained, this home is surrounded by units of similar ilk. There are seven units in this complex and you will be impressed by the light and space this property offers both inside and out.
6/108 Talbot Rd at a glance…….
• Three bedrooms – 2 with built-in robes
• Two way bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Spacious & separate lounge and dining areas
• Tas Oak kitchen with dishwasher plus ample bench & storage space
• Floor mounted reverse cycle heat pump/air conditioner
• Internal access to garage via spacious laundry
• Private undercover courtyard
• Handy 3 m x 1.5 m x 1.8 m lockup garden shed
• Council rates approx. $1653 per annum
• TasWater rates approx. $1020 per annum
• Body Corporate fees currently $700 per annum
• Building size – 105.5m2 Land size – 314m2
To arrange a private viewing of this property please email or call me now.
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 314 m²
- Floor Area is 105 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Villa House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes