Acreage Lifestyle with Bountiful Charm
Open Home CANCELLED – Saturday 3rd February
Discover an exceptional lifestyle on this expansive 18-acre property boasting a stunning brick home built in 1991. This property combines rural tranquillity with modern comfort and a vast array of features for a truly self-sufficient lifestyle. Sit back, relax and soak in the spectacular views across to Mount Barrow, Mount Direction, Mt Arthur in the East, Tippogoree Hills to the North and Beauty Point to the West. Rowella is also home to multiple vineyards within a 10 minute radius.
• 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 3 with built-in wardrobes and main with walk-in-robe
• Open plan kitchen and dining area providing ample space
• A chef’s delight with a 900mm gas cooktop, oven and range-hood for culinary adventures
• Gas heater and an ultimate freestanding wood heater for cosy warmth
• Solar hot water with an electric booster for sustainable living
• Double garage with a workshop, one carport, a bird aviary, vegetable patch, and a chook yard
• Become self-sufficient with a mini orchard boasting a variety of nuts, berries, citrus, Olives & more
• Small vineyard with 900 vines of Shiraz, Pinot Gris, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
• Opportunity to expand vineyard (STCA)
• Two spring-fed dams, one equipped with a pump, and a shared dam with the neighbour
• NBN connected for high-speed internet access
• Enjoy gatherings in the undercover entertaining area
• Beautiful established gardens
• Public school transport accessible nearby
•A 10 minute drive to the amenities of Beaconsfield, 15 minutes to Exeter and a scenic 35-minute commute to Launceston CBD
A Self-Sufficient Paradise:
This property offers the ultimate self-sufficient lifestyle with an impressive array of fruit trees, a vineyard, ample water supply, and various amenities tailored for sustainable living.
Idyllic Rural Living:
Enjoy the tranquillity of rural life while being just a short drive away from essential amenities in Beaconsfield. The picturesque 30-minute commute to Launceston CBD ensures the perfect balance between country serenity and city accessibility.
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements and boundary lines are approximate.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 18 acres
- Floor Area is 168 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces