Private Family Paradise
It’s a pleasure to introduce this property to the market, situated in one of Bicheno’s most sought after streets with only a 5 minute walk to iconic Redbill Beach.
Close to all the delights that Bicheno has to offer – beaches, walking tracks, surfing, diving, this double brick house is ideally located for people looking for an ultra-convenient lifestyle. Decks on both levels for views or entertaining or both. An easy-care property, ideal as a holiday home, permanent residence or holiday let, an excellent lock up and leave home.
The kitchen and dining are open plan and enjoy afternoon sun and privacy while opening out to an undercover area overlooking the backyard. This comfortable family home ticks all boxes when it comes to space and practicality. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty.
Plenty of bench space, storage and timber features make the kitchen the heart of the home. The huge, spacious master bedroom with awesome water views, creates an oasis you can escape to with ease.
The backyard is level, fully fenced and easy care providing the perfect area for children and pets to play. There is even an enclosed veggie garden and separate building that encompasses the laundry and 2nd bathroom.
• Easy walk to beaches, shops & café
• Located in a quiet, highly sort-after cul-de-sac
• Idyllic northern aspect with magnificent water views
• Spacious kitchen and dining room opening onto the large rear entertaining deck
• Feature timber beams throughout the home from the old Granton Brick Works
• Good sized airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins
• Family bathroom (upstairs) with separate bath and shower plus floor to ceiling tiles for easy maintenance
• Powder room downstairs
• Great garage and workshop, with internal & external access points
• Separate laundry/storage and extra bathroom
Explore endless possibilities and capitalise on the potential of this original double brick house with an eclectic style.
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate. Photos are indicative of the property only.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 577 m²
- Floor Area is 205 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced