Renovate or Rebuild?
*** This property requires underpinning or redeveloping ***
Built in 1956, this 3 bedroom rendered brick home presents a great opportunity to give this property some attention and reap the rewards! With obvious cracking and known structural issues, this is not a project for the faint hearted and is therefore prices accordingly.
Alternatively, with views over the Tamar River and beyond, this could be a great building site for your dream home or townhouses (STCA). The property is currently leased on a month by month basis at $400 per week, with vacant possession an option.
Location here is the key – Ideally located on a major bus route, and so close to quality primary and high schools, golf course, supermarkets, and the Windsor Medical precinct.
36 Pomona Road at a glance:
• 3 bedroom brick with known structural issues
• 630sqm elevated block with views to Tamar River & mountains
• Currently rented at $400 per week on a month by month basis
• Conveniently located between Trevallyn and Riverside school precinct
• Great opportunity to give this property some attention and reap the rewards!
• House size: 109sqm
• Land size: 630sqm
• Year built: 1956
• Council: West Tamar
• Council rates: Approx $1,700pa
• Water Rates: $1,100pa + usage
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 630 m²
- Floor Area is 109 m²
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes