Lido Apartments - Unit 3
The Lido Boutique Apartments have been an icon of Launceston’s landscape and one of the finest examples of Art Deco Architecture since 1930. Here is a fantastic opportunity to secure yourself enviable piece of real estate in a prime location!
This solid and spacious apartment is ground floor with easy access. Offering a sunny easterly aspect with mountain views, there is a large living space and dining with adjoining balcony, functional kitchen, master with ensuite, generous 2nd bedroom with dual access to the main bathroom, 3rd bedroom or home office and euro laundry. Unit 3 also benefits from a single garage, external storage room and courtyard.
With an idyllic central location, an easy stroll to the CBD, City Park, shopping centres, Tennis Centre, Launceston Aquatic and Farmers Market. Currently leased at $450 per week until July with an excellent tenant in place, with other units used as Air BNB in the complex.
Unit 3/47-49 Elphin Rd at a glance:
• Iconic example of 1930s Art Deco
• Solid and spacious 3 bedroom unit
• 2 generous bathrooms
• Separate courtyard and balcony
• Single garage plus storage room
• Rates: Approx $1,990 per annum
• Water: Approx. $1,000 per annum
• Body corporate fees: Approx $2,700 per annum – includes building and strata insurance, common ground maintenance, etc.
• This property is registered with the Tasmanian Heritage Council, reference THR4175
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 161 m²
- Floor Area is 125 m²
- 2 Toilet