Fresh and Neat Affordable Home
This 1957 weatherboard house is a great opportunity to secure a fresh and tidy home at a very affordable price. Offering 3 bedrooms, central bathroom, kitchen/dining, cosy lounge with heat pump and wood heater plus a separate laundry. All that’s missing is a family to make it a home.
A ramp from the house leads to the well fenced block which offers plenty of room for kids and pets, and space for further storage options. With public transport at your doorstep for the 8 minute ride into Launceston, this a great rental proposition or just the perfect property for those wanting a value for money home.
22 Treherne Street at a glance
• Affordable 1957 weatherboard home
• Freshly painted and new flooring and carpets throughout
• Excellent side vehicle access
• Well fenced block with garden shed
• Rental estimate of $380-$390 per week
• Close to shops, schools, supermarkets & all city conveniences
• 8 Minutes’ drive to Launceston’s CBD
• Building size: 95sqm
• Land size: 665sqm
• Year built: 1957
• Council rates: Approx $1,500pa
• Water Rates: Approx $1,000pa
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 665 m²
- Floor Area is 95 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category