Invest or Nest
Located in a quiet pocket of Ravenswood, this 1968 brick home is a great opportunity to secure a tidy home at a very affordable price. Offering 3 bedrooms, central bathroom with separate toilet, lovely kitchen/dining, separate laundry and cosy lounge with Mitsubishi heat pump.
Set on a good size block with single garage, additional carport and gazebo, this is an ideal first home, downsizer or investment. With a rental estimate of $360 in the current condition, there is plenty of opportunity for a quick spruce to increase your return.
14 Binney Street at a glance:
• Affordable neat and tidy 1968 brick home
• Side access to single garage and additional carport
• Lovely flat level block with garden gazebo
• Close to shops, schools, supermarkets & conveniences
• 8 Minutes’ drive to Launceston’s CBD
• Building size: 104sqm
• Land size: 632sqm
• Year built: 1968
• Council rates: Approx $1,500pa
• Water Rates: Approx $1,000pa
• Rental estimate: $360 per week in current condition
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 632 m²
- Floor Area is 104 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category