Country Living, Coastal Style
Relax and appreciate the warmth of the timber lining in this light and airy home.
The combination of natural light, neutral interiors and carpeted floors fill the home with warmth. Impressive throughout, the home is situated on a quiet rural location with the convenience of local schools, shops and sports facilities just a short drive away.
The casual and cozy living area provides the ideal place to come together and enjoy some quality time.
The flexible floorplan allows for use as either a 2 or 3 bedroom, or have extra dining space, flexibility to suit individual requirement. While direct access from the living area to the partially enclosed deck area is ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The generous land holding is mostly open with some large established gums and large grassed areas, currently maintained by the abundant wildlife. The ideal place to potentially keep some animals such as horses or donkeys, or perhaps establish the veggie garden you have always wanted. The dam on the property has the advantage of being catchment and spring fed, maintaining a steady supply of your very own water.
• A picturesque rural view is just one of the many things this home has to offer
• Set on approximately 22000sqm (2.2 Hectares)
• Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort
• Air-conditioned family living area for summer comfort
• Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard & bench space
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of built-in wardrobes
• Good sized bedroom is enhanced by plenty of natural light
• Easy maintenance yard with storage shed, potting area and some raised garden beds
• Enjoy country living only minutes from the east coast
Bicheno is a very welcoming community, where the beach and wildlife is right on your doorstep and required everyday amenities are nearby.
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 2.20 hectare
- Floor Area is 82 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating