World Class Location, Superb Outlook & 2 Titles
Expressions of Interest Over $1.2 Million
OFFERS CLOSING TUESDAY, 11TH OCTOBER – 12 NOON
This iconic residence speaks to the calm, timeless nature of the surrounding neighbourhood.
Presenting a rare opportunity in a sought after and convenient location, this single level residence sits on a large (2 titles) flat parcel of land with endless potential.
Being in excellent condition, you can move straight in, or you can be confident of renovating and not over capitalising.
Certainly not a difficult place to rest and relax while planning what next to do with the property in the future; renovate, develop, sell one title or develop the whole property into your forever home.
The property is positioned to capture views and breezes. With easy care established gardens and lawns this home combines an amazing location with so many possibilities.
Internally, the huge living space takes advantage of the world renown views of The Hazards, with access to 2 decks, warmed by an open fire or heat pump.
The master bedroom has plenty of space for a king size bed and offers an abundance of storage space with built in robes, ensuite and access to one of the decks.
Family and friends will feel right at home in the 2nd bedroom which is bright, airy and has a built-in robe.
The manageable-sized block of land provides plenty of room for a boat, caravan and a new shed if desired.
Inspections strictly by appointment only.
1 Harold Street at a glance:
• Ultimate beach living, in the heart of Coles Bay
• Traditional ‘Beach Shack’ vertical board clad
• Approximately 1452 sqm on 2 titles
• Picturesque views from one of the 2 balconies
• Abundant natural light and views
• Feature timber ceilings
• Lounge has an open fireplace and a heat pump
• Master with leadlight feature and its own deck area
• Functional family bathroom with separate toilet
• Carport and plenty of extra space for the boat shed
• Large under house area, currently utilised as a workshop and storage space
• New septic system and drainage fitted in October 2020
• Plenty of room for the fishing gear, surfboards & beach toys
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,452 m²
- Floor Area is 118 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Open Parking Spaces