Kick Back On Bicheno Time
This is a great opportunity to purchase in Bicheno, with endless opportunities to renovate or move straight in and take advantage of the lifestyle location.
Well maintained and very comfortable, the interior features timber lining with some recently painted walls, which softens and brightens up the space.
Enter the home onto the wrap around deck or straight into the lounge/kitchen & living across an open plan design.
Spacious and solid 2 storey family haven commanding scenic views and a northerly outlook capturing all day sun. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty.
The functional kitchen and sunny lounge area are combined and overlooking the secure and private yard, perfect for kids & pet lovers.
Warm throughout, the home is situated in a quiet street with the convenience of the local school, shops and waterfront just a short drive away.
Take in wonderful ocean vistas and distant mountain views, whilst sitting back with a glass of wine and watching the children play in the yard.
The large balcony is the perfect place to gather with friends and family all year round.
Downstairs is a truly untapped resource, the perfect granny flat, teenagers retreat or even home office. Tiled throughout with a full bathroom, separate lounge, extra bedroom or entertaining area tucked away from the main residence above.
• Nearby to the Redbill Beach, Blowhole, shops & cafe precinct
• Situated on a gently sloping 412sqm block
• Easy care gardens, means lock up & leave
• Timber ceilings and sliding glass door
• Enjoy that glass of wine sitting in front of the wood heater
• Living room with ocean views
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• The good-sized bedrooms with a north or western outlook
• The bathroom features neutral tones and a combined shower and bath
• Low maintenance and fully fenced yard
• Single car port and a garden shed for storage
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 412 m²
- Floor Area is 89 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place