Forth Valley & Bass Strait Views + 50 Acres
Built in 2001, this low maintenance 3 bedroom home is a fantastic lifestyle property. Located on the edge of the popular Forth village, this 20 hectare property (50 acres) rises from the road to an elevated position amongst the tree tops.
Features of the home include;
• Passive solar design for thermal efficiency
• 3 bedrooms, each with built-in robe
• Full bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Functional kitchen with good storage & bench space
• Fabulous north facing living area with ambience creating wood heater
• Amazing wrap-around decking to soak up the views
• 5kw solar panel system + battery backup
• Gas hot water
This incredible property is completed with a double garage/workshop (9.5m x 8m), hot house and vegie patch. There are tracks that meander throughout the bushland so you can create your own adventures.
**Please DO NOT enter the property without the agent.
“Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate. Please note, photos are indicative of the property only.”
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 20.02 hectare
- Floor Area is 97 m²
- 2 Garage