Grab Your Chance!
Properties such as this are hard to come by in beautiful Bicheno!
The large open plan home will give you plenty of space to entertain or relax after a hard day at work.
The property is two storeys, 3 bedrooms 1 bath upstairs and 1 bedroom 1 bathroom downstairs.
The northerly aspect and elevated position takes advantage of the water views. The central living space showcases a spectacular high ceiling, providing a sense of space within the home. Plenty of bench area, storage and timber features make the kitchen the heart of the home.
The yard is fully fenced however not secure.
16 Tribe Street at a glance:
– Ultimate lifestyle convenience with cafes and restaurants, fresh food outlets all within easy reach
– Walk to school and work!
– Living room with wood heater & exposed timber features throughout
– Master bedroom enjoys built-in wardrobes & ocean views
– The 2 remaining bedrooms are enhanced by plenty of natural light
– Combined bath and shower
– Separate studio/teenage retreat/accommodation
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 821 m²
- Floor Area is 89 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place