Stunning Swansea Retreat
1/42 Gordon Street is immaculately maintained, warm and inviting, ready for you to call it home.
Located in a nice and secluded spot with stunning views of Great Oyster Bay, a deep deck on the lower level ensures you can enjoy the serenity of the landscaped gardens, whilst taking in the views. Flowing from the lounge/dining/kitchen space, you’ll spend many summer nights here cooking with the Weber Baby Q included with the tenancy.
Fitted quality appliances and tasteful furniture, bring your bags and move straight in!
Lounge is heated by a Kent wood heater, which adds charm to the cooler evenings. Kitchen, living, bathroom/laundry and spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes are downstairs. Outside and up the steps, is the fantastic addition of another queen sized room, Juliet balcony, bathroom with shower and toilet, plus an additional single bed.
1/42 Gordon Street at a glance:
• Potential to sleep up to five people
• Serene surroundings with landscaped gardens
• Million dollar views of Great Oyster Bay, enjoy from your deck, couch or bedroom
• Located in the bustling township of Swansea, a great opportunity to escape to the East Coast
• Available now for a 12 month lease
• Garden shed for tenant use
• No pets
Some items included in the furnishings include:
• Simpson 5.5kg washing machine
• Euro fridge/freezer & microwave
• Queen bed downstairs with bedside tables
• Double bed upstairs with bedside tables
• Single bed upstairs
• Sony TV & DVD player
• Linen included
Interested? Get in touch with Anastasia at Roberts Real Estate East Coast to inspect today.
NO PETS; 12 MONTH LEASE; INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 358 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Open Parking Spaces