Cherry On Top
Welcome to Lachlan, known for its rich soil and for being some of the best farming grounds in the Derwent Valley shire. Located a short 10 minute drive to the local township of New Norfolk where you will find something for everyone from cafes, great takeaway stores, multiple local hotels, great parks and sporting precincts, and schools from kinder to year 12.
The property itself offers a working farm of cherry trees with all the extra needs to produce some of the best in the region…..
• Approximately 15 acres of prime land with over 1600 mature trees
• Packing shed with Vate cool room and storage
• 3 bedroom imitation weatherboard
• 1 bathroom + Rumpus or office
• Multiple outbuildings + 2 dams
• Fully netted fruit orchard + Set on 2 titles
• Bore water + Multiple tanks
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6.10 hectare
- Floor Area is 140 m²
- 2 Garage
- 10 Open Parking Spaces