Captivating style with a lifestyle to match
Placed on a generous garden allotment, this home with recently renovated interior is brimming with style & functionality. A sunny North facing living & dining precinct are complemented by new floor-planking underfoot flowing into the modern kitchen, enjoying all the necessities in a sleek style, making mealtimes a breeze. Comfortably retire to the home’s three bedrooms, whilst the sparkling main bathroom and separate laundry rounds out the impressive updates to this home. The beautifully updated interior is sure to impress you and complementing the home is a secure and private back yard with single garage. You’re also situated only a short distance from the South Esk River and transport, a five minute drive to Hadspen parks and shops and zoned to popular Hagley Farm Primary School.
• Recently updated home complete with three-bedrooms, one-bathroom
• New kitchen with quality appliances
• Main bedroom offers wall-to-wall built-in robe storage
• Modern bathroom includes shower & vanity
• Crisp and fresh laundry facilities with separate toilet
• North Facing living with new flooring throughout
• Access to secure rear yard with mature trees
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information from sources considered to be reliable, all measurements are approximate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 749 m²
- Floor Area is 105 m²
- House House Category