Classic Coles Bay Holiday Home in A Great Location with Hazards Views
OPEN HOME: SATURDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2021 – 10.30AM – 11.30AM
This home is presented in pristine condition and has loads of features & character to boot.
Explore endless possibilities and capitalise on the potential of this charming residence. If you are looking for that perfect family home, or just space to spread your wings then definitely don’t miss out on this one.
This iconic residence speaks to the calm, timeless nature of the surrounding neighbourhood.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Coles Bay, on an internal allotment, hidden away from the hustle and bustle, with gently sloping lawns, plenty of parking, birdlife and great neighbours.
Potential for a 2nd development over the garage could capture the magnificent views of the Hazards and into the Bay.
The existing home has a large open plan living area with vaulted ceilings, an enticing space for the family and friends to relax after a day at the beach or out fishing. The adjoining kitchen and dining area enjoy those magnificent views of Mt Mayson, Mt Amos, Mt Dove, Mt Baudin & Mt Parson, an amazing backdrop in any backyard.
In recent years the property has undergone a number of improvements; new hot water service, roof and insulation in 2019, and in 2013 the Aerated Wastewater Treatment System was installed.
8 Harold Street at a glance:
• Sought-after lifestyle location with relaxed beach living
• Situated on an elevated, 855sqm block
• Previously periodically used as a holiday rental
• Timbers features throughout the home include Blackwood, Sassafras & Tas Oak
• Spread out and relax in the evening in the spacious TV/living room
• Large laundry with ample bench and storage space
• Sold on a walk in, walk out basis, excluding some personal items
• Easy care gardens, with a large grassed area & plenty of parking
• 70sqm double garage with workshop, skylights & storage space
• Ideal private holiday retreat or holiday home rental
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 855 m²
- Floor Area is 120 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Open Fire Place