No Compromise on Location or Lifestyle
When there’s no room to compromise on your dream wish list, you must inspect 8 Diamond Waters Rise to realise that there is such a property available to the market right now.
Architecturally designed for a coastal lifestyle with water and mountain views, this immaculate and unique home has been built to the highest standard and features quality inclusions throughout. With every consideration taken, the home features Tasmanian oak timber stairs, stunning raked ceilings and highlight picture windows throughout – the home takes advantage of all angles, light and shade, paired with a flowing floorplan offering room and privacy.
This house offers generous proportions for the ultimate entertainment and enjoyment. The home’s outdoor areas are designed to be extremely low maintenance, yet still full of character. Subtly coloured, muted tones and rich textures are offered by the quality carpet and polished tiles.
Featuring a list full of designer choices, the exemplary kitchen also includes custom cabinetry and stone benchtops, adding a touch of class. The spacious master suite is something out of a magazine, a place you’ll love to wake up in every morning.
This is the perfect start to your coast life, blissfully positioned at the end of a quiet and prestigious cul-de-sac, and a superb opportunity to secure a one-of-a-kind property in a prized location.
8 Diamond Waters Rise at a glance:
• Situated on an elevated, 872sqm block to harness every view available
• Main living room features large in-built wood heater and stunning panoramic windows to watch the water from your couch
• Gourmet kitchen offers wide stone benchtops, branded appliances and ample storage – socialise whilst cooking up a feast
• A private and separately positioned formal dining, for your more intimate gatherings
• The king-size master bedroom comes complete with modern ensuite, feel you’re on holidays all year round
• Two large guest bedrooms, main bathroom, laundry plus additional study all beautifully appointed
• Enjoy the added attraction of an automated solar-heated swimming pool, luxury living in your own backyard
• Secure double garage with plenty of extra storage space
This property is truly an entertainer’s delight – enjoy with family, friends and neighbour’s all year around, with options aplenty to accommodate the East Coast weather and lifestyle.
Mark this one down for an inspection today – we’d love to show you through.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 872 m²
- Floor Area is 306 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place