Renovated, Ready to Move In
Consider the options: this property is perfect for permanent living or rental, holiday let or a great place to retire to. On a fully fenced front & rear yards, this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home represents the best of easy care low maintenance lock and leave living on the beautiful east coast.
The home features a new kitchen, new wood heater, new roof, new deck, newly polished floorboards, new bathroom & laundry and a fresh coat of paint internally.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining areas is all set up for cosy nights by the fire or entertaining on the large deck.
8 Burgess Street at a glance:
• Easy walk to the surf beaches, shops & cafe precinct
• Situated on a near level 668sqm block
• This renovated character home has tremendous street appeal
• Warm up by the wood heater or the ever-convenient heat pump
• Galley style kitchen adjoining lounge/dining area
• The trendy new bathroom adds a bit of wow factor to the property
• Level grassy backyard with plenty of room for the kids to run around
• Off-street parking for cars, trailers or boats
Just a short walk to beach, cafe, shops and beautiful local attractions. This one level home is made for low maintenance and comfortable living, so you can just move straight in.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 668 m²
- Floor Area is 80 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces