7 Franks Street, ST MARYS TAS 7215Under Offer
Family Home in Quiet Position
House - ST MARYS TAS
Immaculately maintained and beautifully presented, this spacious residence is perfectly appointed for relaxed living and year round entertaining. This generously sized freestanding home is infused with space, light and family friendly comfort. The combination of natural light, neutral interiors and tiled, carpeted & timber floors fill the house with warmth.
Set on approx 2900m2 of gorgeous vista and elevated views, you truly get the benefits of living amongst a country atmosphere with the convenience of such a fantastic location. This is a peaceful location bathed in sun and secluded from the world.
The master bedroom has plenty of space for a king size bed and offers an abundance of storage space with his and hers built in robes. The 2 remaining spacious bedrooms are also carpeted with built-in wardrobes and the master featuring an ensuite.
Outside is a true suntrap of an entertaining area, with a partially covered roof, concrete floor and retaining walls to shelter away from on windy days.
7 Franks Street at a glance:
• Situated on a gently sloping, 2900sqm corner block
• Lounge heated with a freestanding wood heater & heat pump
• Easy care, low maintenance living in a popular elevated location
• Open plan living with timber floors and large windows framing the garden views
• Large Blackwood kitchen with walk-in pantry and quality appliances
• Good sized bedroom is enhanced by plenty of natural light
• Functional family bathroom with separate toilet
• Study/office for those that have the advantage of working from home
• Great double garage and workshop, with power for the handyman/hobbyist
• Double carport with a concrete floor
This charming home is the perfect pad to enjoy the very best of the country lifestyle, still within a short stroll of the shopping area with hotel, café, bakery, pharmacy supermarkets and Post Office. The home sits on a gently sloping block, large enough for a vegie garden, orchard or leave the wide open spaces for the kids and pets to enjoy.
If you believe that this property sounds great to you, enquire for an inspection.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,913 m²
- Floor Area is 168 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes