Offer close Wednesday 15th February 2023 @ 5.00pm
First time ever to be on the market, we introduce you to the home of opportunities. Standing strong in its very original 1950’s form, this home is suitable for the first home buyers, the keen renovator, the downsizer, the investor or the developer.
It is a blank canvas waiting for the perfect buyer!
• Built in approximately 1950’s set on 865sqm
• 3 bed, 1 bath
• Secure Fencing
• Landline connected with NBN available
• Powered Garage/Workshop
• New wiring
• New guttering
• Ample storage under the house
• Opportunity to be strata titled (STCA)
• Renovator’s, bring the hammer, the paint brush and give the inside the love it deserves
• Close to schools, Woolworths Shopping Centre with only a short 7-minute commute to Launceston CBD
• Rates – Approximately $1,700 / annum
• Water – Approximately $320 / quarter
• Town water and connected to sewage
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 857 m²
- Floor Area is 102 m²
- House House Category