A move-in ready beachside getaway
With a lovely direct view of the Hazards mountains and the soothing soundtrack of the ocean, this is a home perfectly positioned for cool coastal living. Whether you are a first-time buyer, a young family or you’re looking for an easy-care holiday/lifestyle or investment property, this is the perfect place in the magic and most sought-after location of ‘Aqua Sands’ in Swansea.
The layout offers three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and easy access to the modern bathroom with a bath, shower and separate toilet. The open plan living and dining area flows out to a covered deck where you can take in views over the backyard and out to the mountains and ocean beyond.
For the home cook, there is a fantastic kitchen complete with new oven, dishwasher and ample storage while outside, an easy to maintain backyard awaits with a large, partially covered deck ready for you to host friends for BBQ’s and get-togethers in style. There is plenty of space for the kids to run free or bounce on the trampoline as you sip your coffee and soak up the sunshine and scenery.
This must-see home is set within a relatively new subdivision surrounded by modern homes yet still close to walking tracks leading direct to the beach. Seeking a longer stroll? It’s just a 15-20-minute walk along the beautiful foreshore and you are close to all the shops and services you could need all within the Swansea township.
58 Old Spring Bay Road at a glance:
• Immaculately presented coastal home with nothing to do but move in
• Open-plan living with a large verandah/deck and pretty views of the ocean and Hazards mountains
• Great kitchen with good storage, pantry, dishwasher and new oven
• Easy-care gardens and a fully-fenced lot for added privacy
• Full insulation in ceilings, walls and floors plus a brand new Fujitsu heat pump for year round comfort
• Raked ceiling and large sliding doors give a lovely inside/outside feel
• 6m x 6m shed/garage with extra toilet, plus an additional garden shed
• A beautiful location just moments from the beach and Swansea
• Fantastic first home, investment or home away from home
Rates: $1,295 per year
Rental estimate: $360 – $380 per week
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 716 m²
- Floor Area is 145 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining