Wonderful Family Property
Constructed in 2004 this home is only a stone’s throw from one of the most picturesque regions of the East Tamar. At the end of Tamar Avenue it offers plenty of space for the growing family in a relatively quiet and peaceful environment. Situated on approx 2.8 Acres of well maintained grounds it does have the option of land development subject to Council approvals. The exterior of the property is complemented with a 3 bay garage, new electric gate and sealed driveway. The home itself offers accommodation with four bedrooms and the main having a walk in robe and ensuite. The fourth bedroom can be utilized as an extra living area if needed but even without that there is already two separate living areas. The large kitchen and dining room have sliding door access to the alfresco area which is ideal for entertaining. Temperature control for the interior is via a free standing wood heater or an electric air conditioning unit. For some relief from hefty power costs there is solar efficiency via 12 panels on the roof.
• Stunning family home built in 2004
• Flat 2.8 acres in picturesque area of the East Tamar
• Development potential S.T.C.A.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 separate living areas
• Stunning kitchen/dining with direct access to alfresco entertaining area
• Wood heating and reverse cycle air conditioning with solar power efficiency
• 3 bay garage, new electric gate and sealed driveway
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.11 hectare
- Floor Area is 205 m²
- 3 Garage