Position, Position, Position
Calling all gardening lovers. Number 49 High Street Sheffield, once the local police residence, has been lovingly cared for, waiting for a new owner to continue.
With lovely street appeal, this renovated home will draw you in, through the lavender, leading onto to a spacious verandah, where a morning cuppa can be enjoyed.
The home boasts original tassie oak flooring through the main living areas and hallway. The kitchen is supplied with a dishwasher, self-closing drawers and ample bench space and sun filled views outside. A heat pump in the living room will keep you cozy on those chilly nights. The master bedroom has a built-in room and looks out onto the front verandah.
Outside is a large deck facing beautiful gardens, a shed and carport. In the heart of Sheffield, the town of murals, you are only a quick walk to cafes, restaurants and medical centre. Be quick this won’t last long!!
• Calling all gardening lovers
• Once was the police residence
• Lovingly cared for 3 bedroom home
• Meticulously renovated inside & outside
• Original Tassie Oak floorboards in living areas
• Sun filled views from numerous areas of the home
• Positioned on 618m2 fully fenced block
• Shops, restaurants and cafes at your doorstep
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 618 m²
- Floor Area is 96 m²
- Built In Robes