A hidden jewel found in James Street
Sitting on a large 840m2 parcel of land and situated in one of Latrobe’s finest street, close to schools and only a short walk to the shops. There is so much to love about this neat 3 -bedroom home and will no doubt be popular;
• North Facing with Aluminium Windows captures all day sun.
• Modern spacious kitchen with the latest appliances and ample bench space and storage.
• Updated roomy bathroom.
• All bedrooms have built in robes.
• Extra large living room, perfect for the growing family or guest coming over for a visit.
• Impressive 7m x 9m Powered Shed, ideal for the car enthusiast or the perfect man cave.
• 6 ft Fencing allows for privacy and a big back yard for children to play.
• A magnificent fan forced wood heater heats the home beautifully during the cold winter months.
Latrobe is proving to be a very popular place to live and when a home ticks all the boxes, you can be sure it won’t last long. So, contact James Blenkhorn today for more information or to arrange a viewing today.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 840 m²
- 4 Garage
- Built In Robes