Country Comfort Living Serenity
Sitting proudly on the topside of the 1.6 hectares land parcel this Circa 1991 home has been meticulously remodeled throughout and would make an ideal family home. Positioned to take in panoramic views for miles, the home offers privacy and a lifestyle so many desire.
The home features:-
• 3 bedrooms – the main with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Spacious open-plan living/dining with wood laminate flooring
• Modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances featuring Essastone breakfast bar and benchtops
• Main bathroom with separate shower, free-standing bath, and toilet
• Covered outdoor tiled dining/entertaining area
• Full-length verandah front and rear
• Double garage with workshop space and carport (outdoor toilet)
• Mature covered vegetable garden with irrigation and a variety of fruit trees
• A dam is situated on the lower side and the land is fully fenced
Other features include:
• NBN connected, electric hot water storage system, outdoor Taps in abundance, and landscaped surrounds, just to name a few.
For more information, please reach out and call or email.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.62 hectare
- Floor Area is 143 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 6 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category