St. Finn Barr's - Strahan
Property like this do not come along very often.
The Church building (originally named St. Finn Barr’s Basilica) is situated in the heart of Strahan on approximately 1 Acre (0.4047 Ha) of land. The property is tucked away in a very private location, surrounded by gums, ferns, birds, and old-world plants.
The property, built in 1900 and once owned by The Roman Catholic Church has been privately owned since 2005.
Imagine this beautiful property as your home, or overnight accommodation (STCA) or a family get away – the possibilities are endless.
For further information, please contact Wendy van Balen or Nadia Burke at Roberts Real Estate.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 4,047 m²
- Floor Area is 129 m²
- House House Category