A fantastic opportunity to enter the market in majestic Mount Stuart
This Circa 1942 brick home facing towards the North represents a great opportunity for young professionals, investors or first home buyers to secure a home on the City fringes.
Only 3 sales have been recorded in Elphinstone Road over the last 3 years so you will need to act quickly.
The residence offers:-
• 3 bedrooms, two of which have built in robes
• 2 living areas facing north with lots of sun and natural light
• Kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• 2 bathrooms, 1 with floor heating
• Laundry with rear door access
• Fully fenced yard with separate sunroom and workshop
• Single garage plus off street parking
• Northerly views looking towards the Queens Domain
This home has lots of scope to add further value with potential to extend (S.T.C.A) with an elevated extension at the rear you would capture River and City views.
Inspections strictly by appointment only
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 624 m²
- Floor Area is 139 m²
- Open Parking Spaces