Low-maintenance Family Living
Positioned in a quiet & quality neighbourhood, this contemporary home is perfectly suited for families or even a couple looking for a flat, low-maintenance lifestyle property without compromising on living and entertaining space. Built in 2003 and situated just meters from Youngtown Primary School, the calming neutral tones and excellent floorplan make this a home that is not to be missed.
Offering master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, 3 further bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet, internal laundry, ducted vacuum system, solar panels and 2 Daikin split systems. A spacious formal lounge and dining area set at the front of the house separated by French doors for when you need a little quiet time. The central passage continues through to the heart of the family action where the bright and airy open plan living area include kitchen, dining and 2nd sitting area, all connecting to the side undercover patio perfect for relaxing and watching the kids at play.
The low-maintenance gardens are fully landscaped making it an easy home to lock up and leave.
With a double garage offering internal access, there is also plenty of further off-street parking
options for a trailer, motorhome and boat plus gate access through the yard to another single lock up garage. Located just meters from Youngtown Primary School, 3 mins to Kings Meadows High School and Meadow Mews shopping Centre and just 15 minutes to the centre of Launceston.
4 Nathan Place at a glance:
• Large family home in a quality area
• Spacious formal lounge and dining
• Open plan living area including kitchen, dining and 2nd sitting area
• Covered alfresco area and low-maintenance backyard
• Double garage with easy internal access
• Additional off-street parking and side access to another single garage
• Solar panels, ducted vacuum plus 2 Daikin split systems
• Great location near schools and Youngtown and Kings Meadows shopping precincts
• Land size: 800sqm
• Floor size: 196sqm
• Zoning: General Residential 10.0
• Council: Launceston City
• Rates: Approx. $2,200 per annum
• Water: Approx. $1,000 per annum
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 800 m²
- Floor Area is 196 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category