Immaculate Easy Living - Feel Right at Home
From the moment you step into this beautifully presented, spacious and airy three bedroom family residence, you will feel right at home!
Families will appreciate the large open spaces and versatile floor plan, centralised around a classic styled and well appointed kitchen, tiled dining area and large family living, all on the north-facing side of the home with large windows capturing ocean and and garden views.
In addition to a comfortable and cosy second family room just off the kitchen, is the large master suite with walk-in robe and coastal styled ensuite bathroom.
At the rear of the home, at either end of the hallway, are a further two bedrooms to promote rest and reprieve and offer generous built-in robes, closely serviced by a central main bathroom and laundry for seamless convenience.
Located in a quiet, tightly held area within close proximity to the Bicheno town centre with shops, cafes and all facilities on your doorstep, this striking family home is the one you may have been holding out for.
Enhanced with sunscreen and block out blinds throughout, quality Daiken reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, modern appliances, secure lock-up garage and immaculate established gardens this wonderful family home offers an exciting opportunity to own an impressive, beautifully presented property built for comfort and convenience and maintained to the highest of standards.
This home will certainly not disappoint!
• Immaculately maintained & presented family home
• Tiled & carpeted throughout for comfortable & easy living
• North-facing with large windows capturing ocean & garden views
• Multiple living spaces with access to front & rear outdoor spaces
• Classic, well appointed kitchen with modern appliances
• Bedrooms with built-in robes & excellent storage throughout
• King-size master bedroom suite, walk-in robe & ensuite
• LED lights, sunscreen & blockout blinds, ducted vacuum system
• Beautiful easy-care gardens & small lawn area to enjoy
• Secure single garage, internal access & additional parking
• Quiet, tightly-held area close to shops, cafes & town amenities
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 585 m²
- Floor Area is 194 m²
- 2 Toilet
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System