Great Value, Great Location!
Fantastically located within a short walk to beautiful Devonport Bluff Beach, popular walking tracks along the Mersey River and a short distance to the Fourways and CBD makes this neat two bedrooms, brick unit a great buy for the first home buyers, investors or anyone looking to downsize.
Built in 1992, this unit is in great condition and has had some minor improvements including, new led lighting and a Daikin Heat pump installed to name a few.
This lovely unit has so much to offer and includes the following:
• The Kitchen is north facing which allows all day sun, ample bench and storage space and includes a dishwasher
• The Lounge and Dining is Open plan with large windows allowing light overlooking a neat and small yard for those that still
enjoy some gardening.
• Includes 2 garden shed sand a rotary clothesline.
• There is new vinyl flooring installed in the main living areas.
• The Bathroom has a separate shower and a spa bath with large vanity and shelf .
• The Laundry is separate and is located at the back door with easy access to the clothes-line
• There is a separate toilet located in the hallway with a sky light.
• Remote controlled single garage with internal access and an additional room at the back of the garage that can be a
workshop or small office.
• This currently owner occupied with no active Body Corporate associated with the property.
This unit represents great value in today’s market, so if this is something you are a looking for, don’t miss out and give James Blenkhorn a call and arrange your inspection today!
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating