Moonah Magic with Development Potential S.T.C.A
Please note driveway entry to the residence is from Fletcher Avenue – when inspecting the property please park your vehicle here.
This Circa 1951 home on a large level allotment will suit a spectrum of potential purchasers. Moonah is fast becoming the place to be in the Northern suburbs with the Moonah strip boasting some fantastic restaurants and cafes. From an investment or developers view point, this home ticks all the boxes with unit potential STCA.
The residence features:-
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes
• Separate lounge room with wood heater
• Modern kitchen with plenty of storage
• Dining area off kitchen
• Bathroom with bath and shower
• Laundry near back door
• Separate toilet
• Established gardens and 2 garden sheds
• Roller door tool shed and workshop
• Carport and off street access
• Rental appraisal available upon request
The home in recent years has had the roof and guttering replaced.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 746 m²
- Floor Area is 107 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces