Sleek & Stylish Holiday Home - Show-Stopping Views & Location
Do you find yourself daydreaming about a modern, stylish and tranquil coastal haven where you can retreat from the hustle and bustle of daily life? This stunning home could be the ideal investment or self-contained holiday haven you’ve been searching for, complete with awe-inspiring views of the ocean and ever-changing Hazards Mountains and a location that is hard to beat.
Built just four years ago, you will enjoy the very best in contemporary comfort along with a functional floorplan that has been designed to let the views take centre stage. The open-plan kitchen, living and dining area is set under a tall raked ceiling and has oversized windows and glass sliding doors that perfectly frame the outlook. From here, you can step outside to the deck and bask in the sunshine while hosting guests and keeping an eye on the kids playing in the grassy backyard.
There are two king-size bedrooms and a large chic bathroom while the list of extra features includes a hideaway laundry, ample off-street parking and an unbeatable location. You can leave the car and walk just 100m to local cafes, shops, the foreshore and the jetty while Wineglass Bay Cruises are also at your fingertips.
– Leave behind the stresses of daily life and escape to this weekend getaway
– Ideal property for astute investors or buyers seeking a holiday haven
– Immaculate four-year-old home with flawless finishes and fixtures throughout
– Captivating views of the ocean and Hazards Mountains from almost every room
– Open-plan kitchen, living and dining zone with a heat pump for added comfort
– Quality kitchen appliances, a dishwasher, ample bench space and storage
– On-trend flooring, crisp white walls, expanses of glass and tall ceiling
– Host guests on the deck with outstanding views that will have you in awe
– Two king-size bedrooms, one large bathroom and a hideaway laundry
– Ample off-street parking and a low-maintenance yard with grass for the kids
– Prime locale just 100m from cafes, shops, the foreshore, jetty and cruises
Roberts Real Estate have made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 403 m²
- Floor Area is 92 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating