Work from Home
Welcome to the popular Central Highland township of Gretna situated only a short 15-minute drive to New Norfolk and just an hour to the Hobart CBD. A farming area with the river Derwent running past and the gateway to the trout fishing capital. The local hotel is within a stone’s throw and a short walk to the local park and cricket oval. Mt Field National Park and Westerway Raspberry Farm is a short drive away.
• Level access + over 3000m2 block
• Two-bedroom colorbond unit
• 1 bedroom with built-in robe
• Open plan living + newly renovated kitchen
• Large workshop + office space
• Two carports + fully secure yard
• Fantastic covered deck area
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,027 m²
- Floor Area is 60 m²
- 10 Open Parking Spaces