3 Maria Street - Home or Business in an Unbeatable Location
A short walk from the Swansea main street, Jubilee Beach and foreshore will take you to this well maintained property that’s absolutely bursting with potential – business, pleasure or investment – with majestic views over Great Oyster Bay, Swansea Jetty and the Freycinet Peninsula.
Currently, the property is run as a seven-room motel offering visitors comfortable and affordable accommodation just a short walk from everything this renowned seaside location has to offer. Each guest room (all on the upper level) has an ensuite and balcony and has just been fitted out with brand new queen size bedroom suites and mattresses.
On the lower level there’s also a kitchen, 50 seater restaurant with additional al fresco, laundry and reception area and a three-bedroom Manager’s unit for you to enjoy.
Investors or those craving a career change might choose to keep the property as a working motel and restaurant business and capitalise on the unbeatable location. Alternatively, you might choose to convert the building into two two-storey townhouses (as per the original concept plans) or perhaps you’re envisioning a renovation to a grand family residence with the manager’s unit working as a self-contained granny flat for family and friends; the choice is all yours when it comes to this rare opportunity.
Swansea is famous for its laid-back appeal with endless beaches and coastal walking tracks, revered fishing, picturesque boating and golfing. There are pristine beaches, local wineries and national parks to explore or you can simply kick back and admire the glorious sunsets over the red granite peaks of the Freycinet Peninsula. And from this location, it’s just a stroll across the road to pick up your morning paper or indulge in breakfast at one of the local cafes – ending the day with a relaxing walk along the beach.
– Unique & sought-after offering with unlimited future potential
– Seven ensuite bedrooms in the motel plus a three-bedroom manager’s unit
– All guest bedrooms have balconies & many offer glorious water views
– A well-equipped kitchen, restaurant & guest lounge/sunroom
– Parking for eight vehicles & within walking distance of everything you could need
– Keep as a working business or transform the building to suit your needs
– Create two two-storey townhouses or one grand home with guest accommodation
– Unbeatable location close to Jubilee Beach & the foreshore track
– Walk to bustling cafes, shops, restaurants & a long list of amenities
– Moments from local beaches, national parks, wineries, golfing, boating & fishing
– Just 30 minutes drive to Bicheno and 45 minutes from Freycinet & Coles Bay
– 1.5 hours to Launceston & less than two hours from Hobart
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 10 bed
- 8 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 445 m²
- Floor Area is 386 m²
- 7 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes