Room for a horse or 2
Get the fresh country lifestyle, but keep the city convenience. Travel just under 20 minutes from Burnie’s busy life and you will arrive amongst some of Ridgley’s rich farmland. Greeting you is a beautiful little hobby farm that’s waiting to be made busy again. The house built in 1990, is set back from the road which allows peace and privacy.
There is plenty here to keep the land lover happy, and possibly enough sheds to keep the shed lover happy.
– Established dam
– Bore with new pump (2021) and 4 stage filtration system
– Well fenced paddocks all with good access
– Large shed with mezzanine floor
– Man cave with wood heating
– Wood shed, storage shed, garden shed and a bird cage.
– Round yard
About the house-
– 3 bedrooms
– Bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Separate toilet
– Mud room
– European style laundry
– Open plan living with second lounge
– Convenience of wood heating and reverse cycle
– Heat transfer system
– Front Veranda with STUNNING rural views
Building Size: 140m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 2.202H (approx.)
Council Rates: $1600 (approx.)
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Theresa!
If you are unable to inspect the home, a virtual inspection may be arranged. Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5.44 acres
- Floor Area is 140 m²
- 3 Carport
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Split System Heating