Character In Youngtown
This wonderful two bedroom (plus study) weatherboard home is in immaculate condition inside and out, is replete with period features and oozes character.
Once you enter via the elegant entrance hall, your eyes will be taken by the polished floorboards, glorious leadlight windows and doors and prominent timber features.
Conveniently located within a short drive or walk to the Kings Meadows shopping precinct, with its cafes and eateries and only 7 kilometres to the Launceston CBD, this property calls out to all first home buyers, investors and downsizers.
This Youngtown beauty offers:
• Two good sized bedrooms with Tasmanian Oak wardrobes
• The benefit of a study/home office with wonderful natural light
• A functional kitchen/meals area, with sparkling white cabinetry
• The bonus of a hobby room or second home office
• A 7 x 7 metre double carport and a 3 x 3 metre shed
• A 621m² block boasting low maintenance yard, flower beds and raised garden beds for growing your own vegetables
An inspection will delight. Don’t miss an opportunity to secure this lovely character home.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 621 m²
- Floor Area is 106 m²
- 2 Carport