268 Dolphin Sands Road, DOLPHIN SANDS TAS 7190Contact Agent
Steps from the Water's Edge
House - DOLPHIN SANDS TAS
Imagine falling asleep to the sound of waves crashing to shore or waking early to enjoy a sunrise stroll along picturesque Nine Mile Beach. All this and so much more awaits the lucky new owners of this stunning 5.09 acre waterfront property. The choice is yours whether you wish to keep this impressive ‘diamond in the rough’ as your very own beachside shack or renovate and create the dream home you’ve always wanted.
The two-storey residence boasts five bedrooms and two bathrooms along with generous upper-level living spaces that showcase views of the water, Hazards Mountains and Freycinet Peninsula. An abundance of natural light floods in creating a bright and airy feel or you can step outside to the entertainer’s deck and admire show-stopping views over the beach and Great Oyster Bay.
The large master bedroom, with a walk-in robe and direct access to the upstairs bathroom, is perched on the upper level while the remaining bedrooms are housed downstairs along with the second bathroom/laundry. An expansive double garage, with a great workshop area, provides storage and versatility and there are multiple outbuildings to accommodate all your water toys and equipment.
This is your chance to relish peaceful, private and rural living while still being just 15 metres (approx.) from the beach and a short 10 minute drive into the beautiful seaside town of Swansea.
268 Dolphin Sands Road at a glance:
– 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom beachside home
– On 5 acres of natural coastal bushland with direct waterfront access
– Keep as your own private shack or renovate into a spacious modern home
– Fronts onto the picturesque Nine Mile Beach, the locals best-kept secret
– Open and light-filled kitchen, dining and living with show-stopping ocean views
– A large double garage, a workshop area and storage for all your beach toys
– A tractor shed and a powered Colorbond double shed with a concrete floor
– Two bores and multiple rainwater tanks providing ample water storage
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5.09 acres
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Total Privacy / Great for summer living