'Freycinet View' Beach House - laid-back living just steps from Nine Mile Beach
INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
Offers Over $890,000 considered – Offers Closing 22nd November @ 3pm
Offering sensational coastal and water views and almost 80 metres of beach frontage on a 5 acre block, escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and head to this extremely comfortable home away from home at stunning Nine Mile Beach.
Whether you keep the home operating as the popular holiday home that it already is, enjoy it as your very own vacation hideaway or move in and relish a life of permanent leisure, the choice is all yours.
Anyone craving peaceful and private living will adore the picture-perfect five-acre property made up of mostly natural bush and gorgeous native gum trees. Walk just steps from the front deck, up and over the sand dunes to Nine Mile Beach for an early morning fish, a sunset stroll or a day spent making ever-lasting memories with the family.
From the large front entry, kick off your sandy shoes and make your way upstairs to the open-plan living, dining and kitchen, offering sensational panoramic views of Freycinet Peninsula, Great Oyster Bay and Swansea. There’s also a cosy free standing wood heater for those chillier winter evenings. Glass sliding doors allow a seamless flow out to the wrap-around entertainer’s deck where you can bask in refreshing sea breezes and admire the glorious ocean, coast and mountain views.
Three bedrooms with built-in robes are all nestled on the lower level, allowing easy access to the tastefully updated bathroom. A second toilet is available off the laundry and there’s also a large paved and covered carport/entertaining area with built-in barbeque.
This unique home was built in 1978 and exudes a relaxed, comfortable beachside shack feel. One acre of land around the home is fully fenced for those with pets plus there’s a 6 x 6m storage shed, a 10.2 x 4.3m garage/workshop ideal for storing your boat and water gear and a 4.6 x 2.6m woodshed.
All carpets have recently been replaced and with both kitchen and bathroom updated in recent years, all that’s left is to sit back, relax and soak it all in.
A five-minute drive from this idyllic property will take you to Swansea with bustling cafes, renowned dining options and a host of amenities on hand.
266 Dolphin Sands Road at a glance;
• Offering 80 metres of beach frontage to stunning Nine Mile Beach, and just 50 metres from the high tide level
• Stunning water and coastal views with large wrap-around deck
• Successfully operated as a popular, pet friendly, short-term stay holiday home
• The ideal family ‘shack’ with updated kitchen, bathroom and carpets throughout
• 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath and sensational views from the second storey living, kitchen and deck
• Additional covered parking and entertaining, storage shed and secure garage for your boat
• Roller shutters installed for weather protection and home security
• 1 x bore and 3 x water tanks with over 50,000L of water storage
• Approx. 5 acres of beautiful natural bush and gum trees and 1 acre of fenced yard around the house
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.02 hectare
- Floor Area is 115 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport