24 Cluan Crescent, ULVERSTONE TAS 7315Under Offer
Family home in great location
House - ULVERSTONE TAS
If you’re searching for your first home, downsizing, or hoping to expand your property portfolio, you won’t want to let this opportunity pass you by. Situated in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood and enveloped by a grassy, park-like Council common, this comfortable and well-cared for abode is most worthy of your inspection.
The location: the picturesque seaside township of Ulverstone. The home is within walking distance to the East Ulverstone Primary School, the community pool, and the Leighlands Christian School (K-12). The township’s bustling shopping hub is mere minutes away by car, and the city of Devonport is an easy 15-minute commute.
• Low-maintenance 3-bedroom brick and tile residence built in 1976 and situated on a level 791 sqm allotment.
• The spacious open-plan living area is light and bright and comprises the lounge, dining and kitchen. It boasts a tasteful neutral colour palette, neat carpet and a cosy wood fire.
• The laminate kitchen is neat and nicely-laid out. A walk-in pantry is a welcome addition.
• There are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, each with a generous built-in robe. The bathroom features a bathtub, separate shower, timber vanity with plenty of storage, and a separate toilet.
• A garage with handy internal access provides secure parking for your vehicle, with room besides for extra household storage. Off-street parking is available. Separate to the house is a brick outbuilding that could be put to use as a workshop, studio or additional storage space.
• The grounds are well-fenced and mostly laid to lawn with minimal garden beds- ideal for children and pets to play. Avid gardeners will appreciate the blank slate!
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 791 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes