Family home in great location
If you’re searching for your first home, downsizing, or hoping to expand your property portfolio, you won’t want to let this opportunity pass you by. Situated in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood and enveloped by a grassy, park-like Council common, this comfortable and well-cared for abode is most worthy of your inspection.
The location: the picturesque seaside township of Ulverstone. The home is within walking distance to the East Ulverstone Primary School, the community pool, and the Leighlands Christian School (K-12). The township’s bustling shopping hub is mere minutes away by car, and the city of Devonport is an easy 15-minute commute.
• Low-maintenance 3-bedroom brick and tile residence built in 1976 and situated on a level 791 sqm allotment.
• The spacious open-plan living area is light and bright and comprises the lounge, dining and kitchen. It boasts a tasteful neutral colour palette, neat carpet and a cosy wood fire.
• The laminate kitchen is neat and nicely-laid out. A walk-in pantry is a welcome addition.
• There are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, each with a generous built-in robe. The bathroom features a bathtub, separate shower, timber vanity with plenty of storage, and a separate toilet.
• A garage with handy internal access provides secure parking for your vehicle, with room besides for extra household storage. Off-street parking is available. Separate to the house is a brick outbuilding that could be put to use as a workshop, studio or additional storage space.
• The grounds are well-fenced and mostly laid to lawn with minimal garden beds- ideal for children and pets to play. Avid gardeners will appreciate the blank slate!
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 791 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes