Large Premium Quality Acreage
Looking for a large parcel of land? That’s flat? And has water?
The far North-West coast is well known for its highly fertile agricultural land, supporting some of Tasmania’s biggest industries. Located just 45 minutes past Wynyard and 10 minutes to Smithton.
• Two good sized bedrooms with built ins
• Renovated kitchen with quality appliances, soft close cabinetry and granite benchtops
• Open plan living with wood and reverse cycle heating
• Stunning bathroom with twin shower heads, twin vanity and large bath
• Rumpus room with second toilet and European laundry
• Huon pine and blackwood timber features
• Polished timber floors and luxaflex window blinds
• Solar panels
• Multiple access points all with good fencing and gates
• Stockyards with cattle crush and loading ramp
• Large creek fed dam, 2 smaller run off catchments
• 9.8m x 6.5m shed with high lift roller door
• Studio and workshop/shed
• Multiple animal enclosures and smaller storage sheds
• Deep creek forms the back boundary
For more information or to book your private inspection please call Theresa today.
Land Size Title One: 5.48 acres (approx.)
Land Size Title Two: 178.83 acres (approx.)
This property is in the Rural Living, Agriculture planning zones under the Tasmanian Planning Scheme.
Roberts Real Estate has made all reasonable efforts to obtain information regarding this property from industry and government sources that are deemed to be both reliable and factual; however, we cannot guarantee their complete accuracy in every instance. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations to ensure the property satisfies their suitability/usage requirements. All measurements and boundary lines are approximate.
* Nonprofessional Aerial photos are sourced with information and photos obtained from https://maps.thelist.tas.gov.au/listmap/app/list/map.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 184.31 acres
- 4 Garage
- House House Category