Live In the Lap of Luxury
WOW!!! Isn’t it time you treated yourself to something very special . Positioned in the new Montague Park subdivision of the ever so popular Legana, this brand-new home has just been completed and ready to become your ultimate home with more than enough space for everyone, both inside and out. This contemporary property is light and bright all day long with the sunshine whilst warm and inviting. The spacious kitchen with a butler’s pantry runs out to an open plan spacious living and dining area whilst giving vast and spectacular views of the Tamar River, and beautiful mountain sides with winter snow. View the snow on the mountains over winter but feel the warmth throughout the home from the reverse cycle heating with ducting throughout and insulated floors, walls and ceilings. The covered alfresco area with spotted gum timber deck and glass balustrade is the entertainers delight giving a relaxed atmosphere. Exceptional finishes are seen throughout the home with no expense spared. Complete with a fantastic fully fenced secure backyard with an immaculate garden. Do you want to save yourself the stress of building while still taking advantage of the $30,000 first home buyers grant? This is your chance. Create a sense of luxury and style. With a high demand for newly constructed properties, this home will not last long!
Legana offers medical centres, shopping complex, tavern, vet, dentists and soon to be completed school and so much more.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 2 bay garage with remote control door
• Laundry incorporated in garage with ample storage
• Expansive open plan living area
• Large covered alfresco area with glass balustrade
• Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and private ensuite
• Double glazed windows
• Stunning kitchen with pendant lighting, quality appliances, and butler’s pantry
• Reverse cycle heating, ducted throughout
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway
• Connected to town sewage and water
• No common ground
• Public transport available to schools and CBD
• 2 minutes to Legana shopping complex, 15 minutes to Launceston CBD
. Provision for a lift
Council rates: $1,600 annual approx.
Water rates: $250 p/q approx.
Building size: 198m2 approx.
Land size: 520m2 approx.
Year Built: 2022
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 520 m²
- Floor Area is 198 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- House House Category