Countryside Charm with City Convenience
[Virtual/Video Inspections can be arranged by appointment on request]
This beautifully presented property is a must view. Idyllically situated within walking distance to everything, this classic residence reveals inviting, stylish and spacious interior dimensions. Presented to you in stunning condition with a bright and breezy open floor plan that flows out to the patio.
Abundant, light-filled living spaces; sunny open plan kitchen and an entertaining terrace create the ultimate family or guest entertainer. This magnificent property retains all of its original character and charm and has been beautifully restored, maintained and upgraded. The up to date kitchen and bathrooms with classic features, represents a relaxed life style with nothing to do.
The spacious eat-in kitchen has an electric cooktop and ample room for a large fridge/ freezer. Dining options include the breakfast bar or at the 6 seater table, ideal for formal or casual dining.
This classic home is heated/cooled with the option of a heat pump for convenience or the wood heater for those chilly nights by the fire. The welcome addition of the ducted system allows for an ambient temperature throughout this expansive residence.
The master bedroom with bay window has plenty of space for a king size bed and offers an abundance of storage space with wall to wall built in robes. While the second and third bedrooms both enjoy their own sitting areas and ensuite bathrooms. All bedrooms enjoy garden views in every direction, with the home designed for complete privacy, surrounded by established, landscaped grounds and open lawn areas.
This property features manicured gardens, vegetable beds and a 2 car lock-up garage with 3 phase power, a garden shed, a hot house and a luxury chook house or children’s cubby house and room for extra storage.
Note that this magnificent home has been operating as a successful Bed and Breakfast for a number of years, as a result there is the possibility of being sold on a walk in, walk out basis.
• The ultimate lifestyle convenience with cafes and restaurants, fresh food outlets all within easy reach
• Rendered home with Colourbond roof and 20 panel (5kW) solar system
• Picturesque views of the Golf Course right from your backyard
• Multiple living areas for warmth, comfort and flexibility
• The selection of living areas allows for entertaining or privacy
• Cosy and functional kitchen with breakfast bar
• An elegant design boasting timber floors, heated tiled floors, carpets and neutral tones
• Undercover outdoor BBQ area and gardens include topiary trees and veggie patch
• Includes own laundry, study nook and plenty of parking spaces for guests
AS THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY RUN AS A BED & BREAKFAST, INSPECTIONS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,485 m²
- Floor Area is 182 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place