When old meets new with the perfect result.
An early 1900’s home with historic charm and modern layout is for sale in terrific rural town of Sheffield. This expansive 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, updated property is a clever combination of timeless period features, modern elegance surrounded by lovely acreage properties in a quiet area and only a short stroll to town.
The home has so many features, you can enjoy the spacious open plan living with fireplace and heat pumps to keep you warm throughout winter, the kitchen has plenty of storage and the separate dining area leads you to a lovely private deck. The backyard offers a strong sense of privacy and serenity with the fully fenced yard providing various fruit trees all positioned on 1202m2 flat block.
• Elegant hallway with bedrooms at the front of the house
• Sunny open dining area which opens onto private deck area
• Three large bedrooms, with ensuite in the main bedroom
• Large lounge with fire place and heat pump for your convenience
• Double glazing throughout
• Security Alarm system
• 1 Car lock up garage with a single carport
• Positioned on 1202m2 approx. with front and back yard fully fenced
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,202 m²
- Floor Area is 135 m²
- 2 Toilet
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating