Fantastic Family Home
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac this Circa 2008 Brick Veneer home on the level would be ideal for first home buyers, families or retirees looking to downsize.
With building costs skyrocketing this home is a great alternative in today’s market.
Brighton has a lot of new infrastructure in the pipeline and a New High School planned just up around the corner within walking distance.
With the Bridgewater bridge going ahead this will shorten the commute into Glenorchy and the Hobart C.B.D.
The Home Comprises
• 3 bedrooms (main with en-suite) all with built in robes
• Spacious open plan living with sliders to outside.
• Kitchen with breakfast bar and pantry and lots of storage
• Main bathroom with bath and separate shower.
• Rear door laundry and separate toilet
• Rear yard access to yard with room for a garage/workshop s.t.c.a
• Deck at rear plus garden shed.
• Recently installed hot water service.
• Reverse cycle heat-pump to keep you comfortable throughout the year.
Open homes times displayed below. What a great opportunity
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 753 m²
- Floor Area is 120 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces