169 York Street, LAUNCESTON TAS 7250Under Offer
Just a stroll away from everything...
House - LAUNCESTON TAS
Conveniently located on the edge of the CBD you’ll love being able to stroll to almost everything your heart desires. Built circa 1920 this well maintained terrace house has been updated over the years however still retains many of its original characteristics. Now it is ready for new owners and perhaps another facelift.
169 York St at a glance………
• Functional floor plan with large dine-in kitchen
• Two generous sized bedrooms – one upstairs, one down
• Spacious separate lounge with access to the balcony
• Separate bathroom and laundry
• Easy level walk to a fabulous choice of shops, bars & restaurants
• Council rates approx. $1453 p.a. – Water rates approx. $1000 p.a.
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 125 m²
- Floor Area is 160 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes