This is the one
SOLD, by Theresa Button.
This stunning family home has something to offer for all members of the family.
Situated on a large block there is plenty of room for the kids, and all the classic activities with the bikes, balls and bats. A secure back yard with low maintenance gardens, a patio for lazy days, and a fire pot to enjoy with friends.
Quick access to the highway, and a short stroll and your on Wynyard’s beautiful Inglis river walking track.
Features of this easy living property:-
• 3 bedrooms all with built ins
• Vaulted ceilings with windows
• Reverse cycle air plus electric heating
• Bathroom with a large bath and separate shower
• Kitchen has a large walk in pantry and dining space
• Plenty of storage throughout the home
• Sealed driveway and basketball area
• Garden shed
THE MAN CAVE:
• Huge 11.8m x 8.8m (approx.) with high ceiling
• High lift remote control door
• Bar with timber features
• Wood heater
• Plenty of storage and workshop space
• 3 phase power
• External entry second toilet
Building Size: 240m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 1183m2(approx.)
Council Rates: $1400p/a (approx.)
Water Rates: $380p/qu (approx.)
For further information please contact me today!
Roberts Real Estate have obtained all information in this document from sources considered to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations. All measurements are approximate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,183 m²
- Floor Area is 240 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking